5 New Ideas for your Spring Wardrobe
Ok no exciting pictures today because I am on a airplane right now flying from Boston to LA. Have you flown Virgin America yet? What an amazing airline! All the employees are always so accommodating and they make sure everyone has a pleasant experience on board (despite the turbulence taking place right now). It's so nice to be connected to the Internet and get work done, despite the fact that I would rather be watching an on demand movie right now.
So anyway, I am a bit of a procrastinator when it comes to packing so this morning at 5 am as I was frantically packing for my my business trip I came up with this idea about 5 ways to enhance your spring wardrobe. Yes, I actually came up with these ideas before drinking my morning cup of coffee.
1. Be creative and daring with accessories. Add belts, long necklaces, lots of bangles, and fun watches.
2. Add color to your wardrobe-spring is the perfect time to do this. Yellow, red, and fuchsia are all great colors to add a pop of color to your look.
3. Mix trendy inexpensive pieces with more expensive classic pieces from your wardrobe. I love buying high quality jeans, but I love to mix it up with fun and flirty tops from H&M and Forever 21.
4. Buy a few pieces that can serve multi functions. It's nice to have a few pieces you can transform from work to evening dinners to weekend day trips. Cardigans, frilly blouses, black skinny pants, simple black dress, and casual blazers all come to mind.
5. Make old pieces new again. I just took out my fitted jean jacket from a few seasons ago and it is one of my favorite pieces to wear right now.
What are your fresh new ideas for your Spring Wardrobe?