Week in Review
This has been quite a busy work week so I am glad it is finally Friday! Ok today is all about my random ideas and thoughts.
1. Score! Earlier this week I posted on Beautiful Necklaces and I featured this Amrita Singh necklace. My sister sent me a text and said the $100 necklace is on sale for $24 at Hautelook. I immediately went over to Hautelook and clicked "purchase." And, of course my sister picked one up too!
2. Last month I reviewed some laptop sleeves (here) because I really needed a new sleeve for my work laptop. After traveling last with my laptop and no laptop sleeve I finally got around to ordering this laptop sleeve. It was a bargain at $29.99.
3. And, while I was on vacation last week I came across this article in the Fashion and Style section of the NY Times magazine. I am sure many of you have heard of the book "French Women Don't Get Fat." This article kind of reminded me of that book. It's an interesting read if you have a few minutes to click on the link.
From The New York Times:
Aging Gracefully, the French Way
If there is a secret to aging well, Frenchwomen must know it.
Thought I would take a peek at Amazon and see what other books are available about French Women. Here's a few books books that look interesting.
- Read at least half of the magazines that came in the mail this week
- Make this Gazpacho recipe I found in Cooking Light
- Bake cupcakes with sprinkles with my daughter this weekend
- Go to Core Fusion Saturday morning since I have not been in a while
- Go for a 5 mile run on Sunday
- Sit outside on our deck and enjoy this beautiful weather with a nice cold margarita in hand
- Hit at least one boutique for the summer sale. Moxie looks like they are having a good sale
And do you have a list of fun things to do this weekend?