Other judges included Tim Ayers, Agency Director with Model Club Inc, Corinne Demadis, Booking Agent with Model Club Inc, and Candy O'Terry, Magic 106.7's on air personality.
For this event I wore a reversible Built by Wendy dress from Flock. Flock is definitely becoming one of my favorite boutiques in Boston and Dani, one of the store owners is so stylish, knowledgeable, and helpful.
|Built by Wendy Bauhaus side tie reversible dress, Anthropologie belt (seen here), Ann Taylor booties (seen here), and earrings and bangle gifted from my lovely aunt Anjana and cousin Poonam from London
|This is what the dress looks like without the belt. (sorry but the belt caused a few wrinkles) Next time I might turn the dress inside out and wear it as a navy dress. I think adding a pair of brown flat boots would create a really nice relaxed and casual look.
Here is more information on the fashion events for those of you who live in the area.
SIMON MALLS BRING FALL FASHION TO BOSTON AND BEYOND THROUGH A SERIES OF FREE FASHION EVENTS
Featuring up and coming designers, runway fashion shows and appearances by Simon Fashion Now™ Style Expert Bobbie Thomas, Simon Malls shine a light on fall fashion at its best
Copley Place Hosts the Copley Catwalk
September 28 – October 1
In the midst of Boston Fashion Week, Copley Place will host the Copley Catwalk Monday, September 28 – Friday, October 1.
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from noon-2:00 p.m.: fashion show with five up and coming designers.
- Tuesday from 6:00-8:00 p.m.: Barneys New York fall fashion show with Boston Common magazine.
- Thursday at 6:00 p.m.: Neiman Marcus fashion show followed by cocktails and hors d’oeuvres.
Burlington Mall Hosts Simon Fashion Now™
Simon Fashion Now spotlights must-have fashion trends from Burlington Mall retailers.
- Friday, October 1st from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. (located in the Nordstrom wing): Trends and Friends Night: Free food and runway shows featuring Lord & Taylor, bebe, Betsey Johnson, Caché, Lucky Brand Jeans, Metropark, and Zara.
- Saturday, October 2nd from noon- 5:00 p.m. (Located in center court, level one): Runway shows will be held at 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, and 4:00 p.m.
- MassArt students and alumni will showcase their work
- Project Runway contestant, Maya Luz will feature her current collection
- Appearance by style expert Bobbie Thomas
- For more information on Simon Fashion Now, visit www.simon.com or www.facebook.com/SimonFashionNow.