Guest Post: Top 5 Must Have Items for Spring
Hi everyone-I am still on vacation so today's guest post is by my friend Dana Marshall, an Accessory Buyer at Rue La La.
Rue La La is a private sale, online company that sells everything from that can fill your closet, jewelry box, or can help you decorate your home. We travel to NYC frequently to find the best deals on the latest trends and bring them to you at a discounted price. This past week I was in the city during Fashion Week and was able to identify the most current and most wanted looks of the season. If you are not a member of Rue La La yet, here is how to avoid being on the wait list. Cut and paste this link into your browser: RueLaLa.com/invite/dvmarshall
My Top 5 Must Have Items for Spring
1. Nude pumps: Nude shoes are a must have this season...pumps, sling backs, peep toes or platforms. Whatever style you chose you can be sure they will go with everything in your closet.
2. Shirt dress: A relaxed look that you can dress up or down depending on your mood. Great for the office or a casual dinner date with friends. I have this dress...it's a personal favorite.
3. Wrap bracelets: I love Chan Luu wrap bracelets. Beautiful craftsmanship, great style, and a unique look! This one comes in many styles and colors and gold is everywhere this season. A great accessory to any outfit.
4. Envelope bag: This snake embossed envelope bag is a hot style this season and this particular bag won't break the bank (which we love!) It can be used as a clutch or has a drop-in chain so can also be used as a shoulder bag.
5. A Classic Trench Coat: A timeless trench coat is a spring must have. Classic beige, bold reds, and even polka dots are on trend. The A-line shape and belted waist is a very flattering look on all body types.