Currently Craving - Blush Pink
The recently warmed up weather has me craving spring more than ever! One of my favorite trends of the moment is finding everything in blush pink. Since the majority of my wardrobe is black, white, and nude. Blush is a welcomed new and fresh neutral. Above are some of the pieces & beauty products I love right now.
1. NARS Blush in Orgasm: I use NARS powered products exclusively and Orgasm is a cult classic. It’s natural and gives the perfect amount of shimmer.
2. HATCH “The Short” : When Refinery29 highlighted HATCH’s new Spring/Summer line I fell in love…with every piece. Their pieces are simple, unique, and chicly loose. These shorts are the perfect summer staple.
3. Tibi Leather Short Sleeve top: Leather & blush, what more could I have asked for? Tibi nailed it out of the park with this simple and chic top.
4. Zara Round Neck Coat with Zip :One thing Zara does exceptionally well are coats and this simple blush number is exactly what I want for spring.
5. Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in 60’s Pink : More and more I am hearing about how amazing Laura Mercier lip products are. This lip color is top on my list of things to buy on my next Sephora trip.
6 OPI Bubble Bath : This is my favorite barely there, just pink enough nude nail. It looks especially great when done in gel.
7. J.Crew Sophie Small Crossbody Bag : This bag is the perfect size for running around on the weekend & major bonus, it’s on sale!
Shop The Post