With all the weekend air travel I have been doing lately I thought I would share my "Air Style."
1. Choose dark colors to hide dirt and spills and wear layers to account for temperature fluctuations.
2. Carry an oversized tote for snacks, magazines, gadgets, and all the other necessities.
3. Wear comfortable boots that are easy to take on and off at security. I never pack them because they take up too much space.
4. Bring a cashmere shawl to wear as a stylish scarf and doubles up as a blanket on the airplane.
5. Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.