Beauty Favorites: April
Over the past couple of months I have been replenishing some of my beauty products and also adding some new products in the mix as well. Here is a list of what I recently added.
You can also find these products and all my favorite beauty and makeup products over at CAPSULE.
1. La Mer The Eye Balm Intense- I love this eye balm and honestly I switch back and forth between this and The Eye Concentrate. Both are amazing and I haven't found a La Mer product I haven't loved.
2. La Mer The Moisturizing Soft Cream - In the spring and summer I switch from creme de La Mer to the moisturizing soft cream. It's lighter and my skin isn't as dry so I don't need such a heavy moisturizer.
3. Organic Coconut Oil- Growing up my mom put coconut oil in my hair every Sunday and I didn't like it back then but now I appreciate it because I had really healthy and thick hair. My sister uses this to remove her eye makeup and I tried it while visiting her and it worked great. I also have dry skin in the winter so this will be really nice to use head to toe for extra hydration and to lock in moisture.
4. Becca Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop- This is an award-winning highlighting powder with an ultra-buttery texture that melts into skin for the ultimate high-impact glow. I use it to define my cheekbones and I also use just a touch above my eyebrows for extra glow. I love the dewy look this highlighter gives.
5. Becca Mineral Blush in Songbird- This blush pairs up nicely with the Becca highlighter for a look that is natural and glowy.
6. Anastasia by Beverly Hills Highlighter Brush #23- This brush was recommended to me by a sales associate at Sephora and I use it to apply the Becca highlighter.
7. Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Bone- I have been using this eye shadow for a long time and it serves as a great base or it can be used on it's own as an eye shadow. It glides on smoothly and gives a nice matte finish.
8. Dior Addict Lacquer Plump-I am not a huge fan of lipstick and lip gloss in general. I feel like most don't last and I can never find just the perfect color. This one is pretty good-it's a rosy nude and I like to use this first and add another lighter pink on top to soften and reduce the intensity of this color.
9. SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic - SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic features a synergistic antioxidant combination of ferulic acid and pure vitamin C and E to enhance your skin’s protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals. This SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum helps neutralize free radicals induced by UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA) and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, C E Ferulic improves signs of aging and photo damage to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while firming and brightening your complexion.
Shop these beauty products below